Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day Seven

I can do it!

To increase your success with this program, skyrocket your self-talk and create a strong belief that you can do this! Become your own cheerleader!

Think about why you are so convinced you can be successful. Invent several phrases that reinforce your determination to stay on your plan.

Here are a few ideas:
  • I'm totally determined.
  • I've done it before and I can do it again.
  • I'm using a great weight-loss plan.
  • I'm capable of accomplishing anything!
  • Others have done it and so can I!

Inspire yourself with real-life stories of other's weight-loss. Practice saying "I can do it" over and over until you push them deep in your mind. You will succeed!

1. Tell yourself "I can do it" at least 10 times. Use this to cheerlead yourself through the entire day!

2. In your notebook, wirte "I can do it because..." and then add a few supportive phrases such as "I'm capable of doing anything".

3. Read your phrases often, using them to reinforce your goals and build your enthusiasm.

No comments: