Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't eat the Peanut Butter!

It's Monday...day 1 of my diet! We'll see how it goes! I got up this morning at 6:30...which according to my daughter was really 5:30...she has been "re-calculating the time every 5 minutes...I never realized that Daylight Savings would be so fascinating for a 9 year old!

I have my lunch and snack all packed! For breakfast I had a banana and a peice of Brownberry toast w/Peanut Butter....

Ok...we need to talk about this Peanut Butter...

So it's from Smart Balance and contains 1000 mg Omega-3’s per serving. It has no hydrogenated oil; no trans fatty acid and no refined sugar. All natural but doesn’t need refrigeration.

It also touts a great peanutty flavor...now....I'm not about to negate the peanutty flavor...it does have a nice peanut nuance to it...what I have a problem with is the FISH after-taste! This crap is DISGUSTING!!

I really hope the Peanut Butter is not setting the stage for this whole diet!

I also made my "Magic Blaster" protein shake for lunch. I made one on Saturday and liked it ok...not my first choice in a meal...but if it get's me a step closer to "Super-Model" status, I'll survive...

My goal today is to walk up to the 4th floor here at work at least twice, do 20 sit-ups, and walk 30 minutes.

Tonight we're having Asian Salmon and Brown Rice Pilaf for supper...if it turns out to be edible, I'll post the recipe!

If you're interested in the plan that I'm going to follow you can check out Oprah's website...here is the link!

http://www.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/20061102/yourbody_20061102_350_201.jhtml

No comments: